Who are you and why would I want to be your friend?

About Me

My photo
The PR use of Facebook team consists of Belynda, Bryan, Chantelle, Nick and Rebecca. We are a student group from the University of Western Sydney presenting an assessment for our class in Integrated Marketing Communications. Welcome to our blog! The topic of discussion is: Who are you and why would I want to be your friend? PRs using Facebook to access key media and clients.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Belle - Blogs vs other social media

I thought this table from Jeremiah Owyang - http://www.web-strategist.com/blog/2010/02/11/matrix-buzz-vs-facebook-vs-myspace-vs-twitter-feb-2009/ - is really helpful considering our conversations about how new web 2.0 technologies can be used by marketing professionals, particularly in light of Nicks questions about Facebooks effectiveness in relation to other mediums. (sorry i would have posted it on here but couldnt seem to get it to copy over in the table format)

No comments:

Post a Comment